Today we feature : the Naked Bee story
Michael and Cindy, began manufacturing and wholesaling candles and personal care products in 1991. They successfully started and grew an aromatherapy product line for many, many years.
Then, about 4 years ago they introduced a line of products all developed with unique custom blends by Michael. One stood out so much and was such a big hit with the customers they just knew that they had to build a whole company based on it:
Orange Blossom Honey! In 2004, Cindy thought of “The Naked Bee” as the name and shortly thereafter they began perfecting the line.
The original and best selling item by The Naked Bee.
No drying alcohol. No dyes or pigments. No mineral oil. No EDTA. No animal testing.
The Naked Bee was founded on a simple principle – the idea that a business should give more than it takes. It strives to create products that make a positive impact on both people and the planet. At The Naked Bee they are passionate about this philosophy – that’s why they choose to use only the safest and most responsible ingredients. They never use questionable preservatives like parabens, and we make everything in the USA to ensure this quality. All Naked Bee products are cruelty-free.
“All the good stuff, none of the bad stuff.”™ What does that mean? Well…
“All of the good stuff…
- 70% organic skin conditioning lotion and moisturizer for hand and body
- Shampoo & Conditioner with honey and spirulina
- Triple milled oatmeal soap with saponified beeswax and guar gum
- Organic olive oil, honey and beeswax lip balm
…none of the bad stuff.”
- No propylene glycol or mineral oil
- No dyes or pigment
- No lauryl or laureth sulfate
- Absolutely NO animal testing… ever.
Hydrate Your Lips with Coconut & Honey Organic Lip Balm
Coconut & Honey Organic Lip Balm from Naked Bee is a soothing and moisturizing lip balm that works to support soft, smooth lips. It is made with organic coconut oil, organic honey, and vitamin E, as well as other botanical extracts that work to protect the sensitive skin of your lips from dryness, cracking, and chapping.
Honey is often used in lip treatments because it offers several potential health benefits. Honey is a source of antioxidants, so it works to protect cells from free radical damage. It also has natural moisturizing properties, so it works to support the health of your lips. This formula is free of parabens, propylene glycol, mineral oil, dyes, pigments, and other potentially harmful ingredients.
Coconut & Honey Organic Lip Balm Product Details
- Organic lip balm
- Seeks to soothe lips
- Promotes overall lip health
- Works to protect lips from cracking and chapping
- Seeks to offer relief from occasional dryness
- Offers antioxidant support
Moisturize Your Body with the Good Stuff
Soothe and refresh your skin with a lotion that comes straight from Mother Nature.
Naked Bee creates its Lavender and Beeswax Absolute Moisturizing Hand and Body Lotion with many organic ingredients. That includes aloe and sunflower seed oil to help soften and restore your skin.
This lotion is gently scented with essential oils and is ideal for those with sensitive skin.
- Natural hand and body moisturizer
- Contains Organic Aloe and Sunflower Oil to help repair damage and promote healthy skin
- Contains Caprylic Tryglicerides from coconut oil to create a light, non-greasy lotion
- Lavender, YlangYlang and Beeswax Absolute create a pleasant, soothing scent
- Hypoalergenic, pH balanced, non-comedogenic
- No artificial dyes, pigments or any harsh additives
- Naked Bee Products are never tested on animals
Absorb Ultraviolet Light and Moisturize Skin with Everyday Facial Moisturizer
Everyday Facial Moisturizer SPF 30 from Naked Bee is a skin care product that you can use every day thanks to its orange blossom honey scent. The ingredients are pH-balanced, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t block pores) to help bring out your inner-beauty while providing UV protection. Palmitoyl pentapeptide-3 seeks to support healthy-looking skin during normal aging and may support normal collagen production through the inclusion of lemon bioflavonoids. Vitamin C may promote skin tone and overall appearance.
This moisturizer contains homosalate, which is an organic compound that acts as a chemical UV filter and absorbs a portion of ultraviolet rays from the 295 nm to 315 nm. Another organic ingredient, hydophobic cyclohexanol, helps maintain the formula’s consistency and adhesion in water. Avobenzone is labeled “broad spectrum” due to the ability to absorb a portion of UVA rays at a wavelength up to 357 nm. Octisalate is added to help absorb UVB ultraviolet light and is a fatty alcohol that helps maintain consistency in water.
Everyday Facial Moisturizer SPF 30 Product Details
- Helps maintain skin moisture
- Homosalate, avobenzone and octisalate help absorb ultraviolet rays
- SPF 30
Before heading out into the sun, apply this moisturizer and sunscreen to help support healthy-looking skin. Try it for yourself by ordering today!